Training and placement cell:
CORPORATE EXPECTATION AND COMMITMENT:
Today’s corporate needs thinking, flexible, proactive workers. They need creative problem solvers, workers smart and skilled enough to move with new technologies and with the ever-changing competitive environment They need workers accustomed to collaborate with co-workers to participate in quality circles, to deal with people high and low. Communication skills and people skills should be the necessary skills of the modern workers.
We are committed to meet the above expectations, as we understand the needs well. How we learn and how we teach are changing drastically and fast according to the developments in the industrial sector, both software and manufacturing, as we want to keep pace with the fast developing world and offer the best of the human resources to the corporate and industry and in-turn make a better Nation.
MAJOR FUNCTIONS OF PLACEMENT OFFICE:
- Conducting Campus Interviews
- Industry Institute-Interaction Meet
- Arranging Off-campus Interviews
- Organizing Personality Development Programs
- Arranging Industrial Visits and Guest Lectures
- To establish an Entrepreneurship Development Center to transform the Job Seekers into Job-Givers.