Do you want to be part of a global community of young adults taking action for positive change? Are you looking for the chance to share your ideas and look at the world’s challenges in a new way? Join a Rotaract club and find all this and more, including:
What is Rotaract?
Rotaract is a club for adults ages 18-30 that meets twice a month to exchange ideas, plan activities and projects, and socialize. While Rotary clubs serve as sponsors, Rotaract clubs decide how to organize and run their club and what projects and activities to carry out.
- Hands-on service projects
- Fun networking and social activities
- Professional development opportunities
- An international network of young leaders
- To understand the community in which they work.
- To understand themselves in relation to their community
- To identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them problem solving
- To develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility
- To utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems
- To acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes
- To practice national integration and social Harmony
- College campus cleaning programmers
- Planting saplings in the college campus
- Awareness programmers for the public
- World Rotaract Week
- Rotaract multidistrict events
- Rotaract Preconvention Meeting