RED RIBBON CLUB
To aware and counsel the students regarding their health in terms various deceases
Red Ribbon Club (RRC) program in Educational Institutions
Red Ribbon Club (RRC) Programmers is a voluntary on-campus intervention, aimed at heightening the risk perception and preventing HIV among youth. Red Ribbon Clubs have become a powerful medium to reach out to young people. Spearheaded by the TamilNadu state AIDS Control Society (TANSACS), these programmers is supported by the Higher Education Department with technical assistance from Centers for Disease Control and demonstrating the importance of inter-sector collaboration to address the issue of HIV / AIDS. RRC empower students in the age group of 17-25, by giving them information and life-skills to protect themselves from HIV/AIDS and changing the most active among them into peer educators.
- The llesamia testing program
- HIV Aids awareness and counseling.
- Health awareness programmers
- Organize the blood donation camp in our campus in collaboration with nursing staff
- Blood donation camp
- RRC college level competitions
- RRC celebrating life meeting