RULES & REGULATION
1. Students should not leave the University premises during class hours without written permission of the HOD / Competent authority.
2. Students should be punctual in attending classes and other co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. Late comers will not be allowed in the class.
3. Students will be responsible for all equipment entrusted to them. Students should not cause any damage to any property, equipment, instruments, tools etc., of the University. An amount of Rs.150 towards General maintenance, is payable by each Student at the end of the Academic Year, prior to Examinations. In case of any damage, the actual cost will be recovered from the student along with a fine.
4. Students should take care of their belongings while within the campus. The University will not be responsible for any loss of such belongings.
5. Use of Mobile phones, Pagers, Cameras, etc., are prohibited inside the campus, during College hours, from 10am to 4pm. If found in contravention, they will be confiscated.
6. Smoking and consumption of pan is prohibited inside the campus. Consumption of any intoxicants or drugs are totally prohibited, and will lead to immediate dismissal from the University.
7. Weapons must not be brought into, or kept, within the campus.
8. Students should display their Identity Card prominently, while they are within the campus and while travelling in the University bus. The security staff will not permit any student inside the campus without their identity card.
9. All Students should dress in a presentable manner. T-shirts and sleeveless dresses are not permitted.
10. The management reserves the right to modify the class timings and schedule.
11. Students should not hold any meetings or collect any money from other students without proper permission from the HOD.
12. Students should not involve themselves in any political or religious activity inside the Campus.
13. Ragging in any form is totally banned and is punishable as per the Government Order. If any student is found to be indulging in any sort of ragging or harassment to juniors or other fellow students, inside or outside the campus, bus, hostel, he/she will be dismissed immediately from the University, and criminal action will be taken against them as per the rules.
14. The following acts of misconduct will result in immediate dismissal from the University:
Assault of any person Wilful damage to University property Intimidation, coercion and/or interference with other students Misbehaviour with other students and/or Staff
15. The decision of the Vice-Chancellor is final and binding on all the students, in all matters pertaining to the University.
16. Legal disputes, if any, are subject to the jurisdiction of Courts at Chennai.